New Quality Systems Manager role to join this business growing at a rapid rate. The role is commutable from Maltby/Clowne.
Based near Clowne as the Quality Systems Manager you will report directly into the General Manager responsible for all quality management systems including internal and external audits. You will identify, design and drive improvement projects focused on achieving group wide objectives. Additionally you will identify, train and support new team members.
Other Key Quality Systems Manager Duties;
- Take charge of audits, look into improving customer service standards
- Lead new reviews into quality, reducing accidents and improving compliance
- Co-ordinate and record complaints and taking an active lead in reducing
- Drive process improvements for collections/deliveries of the plant equipment. Your FORS experience will be critical to implementing GOLD standard.
- Ensure all quality related certifications are maintained to the relevant standards (ISO9001).
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this position you could be a current Quality Systems Manager or Senior Quality Engineer looking for that next step in your career. You will also have a background gained in construction or engineering.
- Proven Quality Systems Manager experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience with FORS
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships, with all levels.
- Ability to identify, train and support a small team.
What's on Offer
- A competitive starting salary of circa £38k working Monday – Friday
- Company medical scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Pension scheme
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.