Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Rail Plant Engineer? 24 days holiday + bank holidays, specialist training + many more employee incentives! Working hours to suit you!
As the Rail Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators, & rollers + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
To be successful for the role of the Rail Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (not essential). This would be a great opportunity for a Plant Engineer who is looking at moving into a Rail Plant Engineering position!
Benefits of the Rail Plant Engineer:
- Up to £45k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Specialist training
Apply today to hear from us about this Rail Plant Engineer opportunity! Please call: 01933 667 226 or email: email@example.com