Are you a processed driven and organised individual with high attention to detail? Join one of the UK's top automotive businesses whose team members are committed and dedicated. Our client is currently recruiting for a Receptionist based near to Gloucester.
If you work to high standards, are a friendly and welcoming individual and are looking for your next Receptionist role then keep reading.
The Role as the Receptionist:
- Welcoming visitors and customers on site ensuring they are signing in and safeguarding procedures are followed
- Receive and prioritise incoming telephone calls
- Ensure that the show room and customer areas are tidy and up to date
- Liaise with the marketing department to check that all the correct marketing materials are on display
- Assisting other departments as and when required
Skills required for the Receptionist:
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Work on initiative
- Professional and personable approach
- Excellent time management
- High attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Team player
- Customer focused
This is a brand new receptionist opportunity that you should not let pass. Our client strives to provide outstanding customer service every time. Due to their ongoing success, they are urgently seeking a receptionist to join the front of house team.
To be successful in this role, you will have previously worked as a customer service advisor, hire controller, rental administrator, receptionist or a call operator. You will have previously worked within a fast-paced, customer focused environment.
- Up to £22k DOE
- No weekend work!
- More benefits
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme
If this sounds like the role you are looking for then hit the APPLY button today!