New Receptionist role to work full time or part time on a years contract, interviews /starts are possible ASAP. Are you a processed driven and organised individual with high attention to detail? Join one of the UK's top automotive businesses whose team members are committed and dedicated. Our client is currently recruiting for a Receptionist based near to places like Trowbridge, Westbury, North Bradley, Hawkeridge. This will initially be for a year long contract and may suit someone who can work 5 days a week either in a full time or part time role.
If you work to high standards, are a friendly and welcoming individual and are looking for your next Receptionist role then keep reading.
The Role as the Receptionist:
- Welcoming visitors and customers on site ensuring they are signing in and safeguarding procedures are followed
- Receive and prioritise incoming telephone calls
- Ensure that the show room and customer areas are tidy and up to date
- Liaise with the marketing department to check that all the correct marketing materials are on display
- Assisting other departments as and when required
Skills required for the Receptionist:
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Work on initiative
- Professional and personable approach
- Excellent time management
- High attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Team player, you will support the other Receptionist
- Customer focused
This is a brand new receptionist opportunity that you should not let pass. Our client strives to provide outstanding customer service every time. Due to their ongoing success, they are urgently seeking a receptionist to join the front of house team.
To be successful in this role, you will have previously worked as a customer service advisor, hire controller, rental administrator, receptionist or a call operator. You will have previously worked within a fast-paced, customer focused environment.
Benefits for the Receptionist role:
- Up to £21,840 DOE
- No weekend work!
- More benefits
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme
If this Receptionist post sounds like the role you are looking for then hit the APPLY button today! You can reach me on 01933 667223 / email@example.com