Permanent Class 1 Driver! Based near Brentwood for a well established construction hire company!
- £15.50 per hour!
- Plenty of overtime!
- Training provided!
- Nights away paid!!
As a Class 1 driver, you will be driving a low loader, delivering and collecting powered access machinery and accessories to construction sites across the U.K. You will be responsible for the unloading and loading of powered access equipment. You will also require good communication and customer service skills, with an enthusiastic approach to all tasks.You will also be required to spend occasional nights away which is paid at an additional rate!
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience as a Class 1 driver, HGV driver, C+E driver, or low loader driver.
- You will hold a minimum Class 1 (C + E) license
- You will hold CPC and a Digital Tachograph
- You will have previous experience delivering plant machinery, such as diggers/dumpers/excavators and accessories to and from site with the ability to operate buckets etc. if required.
- It would be desirable if you had FORS, however, training can be provided for this.
You will be working for a hire company, who supply a range of specialist powered access equipment to the construction industry and related sectors. Due to company growth, they are currently looking for a permanent HGV Class 1 driver, who is able to work well within a team and be able to keep up with the demands of the company