Regional Hire Controller role based across London paying circa £32k plus bonus & company van!
An exciting new opportunity has become available to join a successful national hire company as a Regional Hire Controller at some of their busiest depots. You will be working within a team, assisting in the day to day requirements of the construction equipment hire department and will be dealing with customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions.
Responsibilities of the Regional Hire Controller:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Liaise back to the depot for all orders for on/off hires.
- Taking orders on site and at customers premises.
- Attend site and customer visits/meetings to improve customer service & bring in new business
Requirements of the Regional Hire controller:
- Previous experience working within the hire industry would be beneficial
- Driving License Essential
- Excellent communication/customer service skills with a clear telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks along with a confident and flexible attitude.
Equally if you have had previous experience working as a Hire Controller. Hire Coordinator, Senior hire controller, hire & sales negotiator or Plant controller within plant hire / tool hire / access hire or accommodation/non mechanical hire we would love to hear from you.
Benefits for the Regional Hire Controller:
- Up to circa £32,000 per annum DOE + Bonus.
- Company Car!
- Training and career progression available!
- Lots of Company incentives!
Don't delay, Apply now! Alternatively call Amy Denton on: 01933 667 226 or email: email@example.com