Regional Hire Controller role based across the East Midlands. Paying circa £28k plus bonus & company vehicle - this role will involve regularly visiting different depots or offices to provide cover. You will need to hold a driving licence to fulfil this role to work at multiple sites.
Responsibilities of the Regional Hire Controller:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Liaise back to the depot for all orders for on/off hires.
- Taking orders on site and at customers premises
- Arranging bookings of equipment for various sectors.
- When in the depot you will assist the team to turn around all hires
Requirements of the Regional Hire Controller:
- Previous experience working within the hire industry would be beneficial
- PC literate with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication/customer service skills with a clear telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks along with a confident and flexible attitude.
If you have had previous experience working as a Hire Controller. Hire Coordinator, Senior hire controller, hire & sales negotiator or Plant controller within plant hire / tool hire / access hire or accommodation/non mechanical hire or any other hire background we would love to hear from you. Please note you can be based anywhere within the East Midlands.
Benefits for the Regional Hire Controller:
- Up to circa £28,000 per annum DOE + bonuses/commission.
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme, employee assurance and benefit packages as standard.
- Training and career progression available
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
To find out more information on this Regional Hire Controller role, please contact Georgina on 01933667220 or firstname.lastname@example.org