Regional Hire Controller role based across Manchester, Liverpool, Preston and surrounding areas. Paying circa £28k plus bonus & company vehicle - this role will involve regularly visiting different depots or offices to provide cover. You will need to hold a driving licence to fulfil this role to work at multiple sites. - Please note you can be located in Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Warrington and surrounding areas for this role.
An exciting new opportunity has become available to join a successful national hire company as a Regional Hire Controller at some of their busiest depots. You will be working within a team, assisting in the day to day requirements of the construction equipment hire department and will be dealing with customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions.
Responsibilities of the Regional Hire Controller:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Liaise back to the depot for all orders for on/off hires.
- Taking orders on site and at customers premises
- Arranging bookings of equipment for various sectors.
- When in the depot you will assist the team to turn around all hires
- Assist with other general duties as and when required
If you have had previous experience working as a Hire Controller. Hire Coordinator, Senior hire controller, hire & sales negotiator or Plant controller within plant hire / tool hire / access hire or accommodation/non mechanical hire we would love to hear from you.
Benefits for the Regional Hire Controller:
- Up to circa £28,000 per annum DOE + bonuses/commission.
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme, employee assurance and benefit packages as standard.
- Training and career progression available
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
APPLY NOW or contact Georgina on 01933667220 or email@example.com