Regional Hire Controller - Time to travel the North! No day is the same, you will be creating new relationships, exploring new areas and surroundings!
An exciting new opportunity has become available to join a successful national hire company as a Regional Hire Controller at some of their busiest depots. You will be working within a team, assisting in the day to day requirements of the construction equipment hire department and will be dealing with customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions.
Responsibilities of the Regional Hire Controller:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Processing on/off hires
- Arranging bookings of equipment for various sectors.
- General Administration
- Dealing with invoice/credit queries
If you have had previous experience working as a Hire Controller. Hire Coordinator, Senior hire controller, hire & sales negotiator or Plant controller within plant hire / tool hire / access hire or accommodation/non mechanical hire we would love to hear from you.
Benefits for the Regional Hire Controller:
- Up to circa £28,000 per annum DOE + bonuses/commission.
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme, employee assurance and benefit packages as standard.
- Training and career progression available
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
APPLY NOW or contact Georgina on 01933667220 or email@example.com