Drive your career to the top in this new Regional Manager role within the accommodation and welfare hire industry. Salary up to £50k plus company car | Staff Discount + MANY MORE REWARDING BENEFITS!
As the Regional Manager, you will be overseeing 2 depots in Scotland based near Falkirk and Cambuslang. Due to further growth plans & acquisitions, they are seeking a motivated individual candidate.
You will have the day-to-day responsibility of running this rental business operationally in terms of profit and loss, asset management, motivation, and mentoring a team. As the Regional Manager, you must be financially and commercially driven with the enthusiasm and experience to develop these depots & to take the business forward.
Responsibilities of the Regional Manager:
- Management of staff within the temporary accommodation division. You will look to add to your team significantly in time.
- Growing and developing customer accounts with a proven track record of increasing turnover. Sales will play a key component so managing your team to improve this will see rewards
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Health & Safety procedures
- Mentor staff alongside the HR Department, carrying out appraisals and salary reviews.
- As the Regional Manager you will look to build year on year and ensure flagship depot status - this depot is the leading light in the portfolio.
The successful candidate may have experience as a General Manager, Depot Manager, Regional Manager, Operations Manager, Area Manager, or Senior Manager related to the construction plant, accommodation hire, or welfare hire industry.
It is essential that you have a strong understanding of a rental or hire discipline within the Plant, Welfare, or Accommodation industry.
A multi-national rental company that has made its name in various hire sectors has an impressive network, and consistently grown revenues and profit to continue this growth the company is looking for a Regional Manager to oversee their two depots.
Benefits for the Regional Manager
- Basic salary up to £50k DOE - this will be discussed individually with candidates
- Company car and corporate benefits scheme
- Company Bonus
- Staff discount
- Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this role please call 01933 6667229 or email email@example.com