Regional Sales Manager - Working with autonomy on your own patch Monday to Friday £38k-£43k earn good bonuses for work you win
This Regional Sales Manager role is offering career stability, great long-term prospects and product training from industry leaders. Also includes a company vehicle and a very achievable & strong bonus scheme.
An established company who supply a vast range of plant hire, heavy plant and equipment hire into the construction, house building, utilities groundwork/formwork/trenchwork and civil engineering sectors are now recruiting. With a hard to beat reputation gained over many years, the company are now looking for an additional Area Sales Manager to cover a radius of clients around Bradford & West Yorkshire. You will be happy travelling throughout the set patch and beyond.
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager will include:
- Generating new business for both hire and sales.
- Targeting predominately NEW long-term customers while calling on lapsed and any existing customers
- Be happy to account manage key clients and be seen as an "expert" on certain products and hire sectors
- Arranging your own sales appointments and attending new sales visits organised by the internal teams
- Targets are key to any sales role and this is no different, you will have a desire to achieve and then smash your sales targets through account management and securing new deals.
To be successful within the Regional Sales Manager role, you may have previously worked in positions such as an Area Sales Rep, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or Field Sales Executive preferably linked to the tool hire/plant hire industry or related sectors.
Benefits of being an Regional Sales Manager:
Brilliant bonus structure paid several times a year
High end company car / car allowance
Internal promotions favoured
You get to work with autonomy and the ability to take a consultative approach
Working for a progressive and rapidly growing company