Class 2 Tanker Driver - based in the Bristol area - A fantastic opportunity to join a national company who are looking to expand their team further
We require a confident class 2 tanker driver to deliver and collect waste material to and from sites across the South West and Southern Coastal areas
As a class 2 tanker driver, you will be completing daily tank empties, water refills and any aspect of the drainage work.
You will be responsible for cleaning and refreshing the welfare units/cabins to a high standard.
You will also require good communication and customer service skills, with an enthusiastic approach to all tasks.
The Ideal Class 2 Tanker Driver:
- Previous experience within the accommodation/portable cabin hire industry.
- You will hold a full UK class 2 license.
Benefits for the Class 2 Tanker Driver:
- Salary up to £32k DOE
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- The option to buy up to 5 days additional leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Welfare Fund (Company-funded social events)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health & Wellness (Well-being Hub, Employee Assistance Helpline, Annual Flu Jab)
Immediate starts available for this permanent full-time position - apply today so we can contact you with more information!