Are you a Regional Tool Fitter looking to work for a growing national Plant, Tool and Generator Hire company that supply their specialist equipment to the construction industry? This role is based near to Stratford with no weekend work!
Responsibilities of the Regional Tool Fitter
- Service, repair and modify all types of small power tools across
- Support Depots accross London
- Electrical diagnostics skills
- As the tool fitter you will deliver a high standard of customer service
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations
- Carry out PAT testing and PDI Inspections
This Regional Tool Fitter position is perfect for someone who has an electrical/fitting background and is looking to develop their fitting career within a stable workplace. An electrical/fitting background is not essential. In this Tool Fitter position, you will work amongst a friendly team of well experienced Fitters who work on the company's small tools including generators, power tools, saws and disc cutters.
It would be advantageous if you have previous experience working in the following positions Workshop Fitter, Test and Run Tool Fitter, Test and Run Fitter, PDI Inspector, PAT Tester, PDI Engineer, Small Tools Fitter, Tool Fitter or a Mechanic. You may have also worked on equipment such as Makita, Stihl, Hilti or Bosch equipment
Benefits of the Regional Tool Fitter
- Salary up to £30,000 DOE
- No weekend work!
- Up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Contact Amy today for more information about this brand new Regional Tool Fitter opportunity! | 01933 667 226| firstname.lastname@example.org