New Rental Manager role commutable from the likes of Ware and Bishops Stortford paying up to £40k DOE. Interviews can happen pretty much immediately.
An unmissable opportunity to join a well respected and expanding construction plant hire company as a Rental manager, where you will be responsible for the internal hire team. This central office manages calls, orders and emails for the whole of the UK. They are looking for someone who can bring previous team leader / supervisory or management experience. This will be from a hire, rental or construction type environment or from a call centre/contact centre.
Responsibilities of the Rental Manager
- You will continuously improve standards and liaise with colleagues to optimise efficiency and identify new business opportunities.
- Account manage certain customers offering a one call does it all solution
- Assist the hire team, dealing with enquiries over the phone or emails, arranging the on/off hire of machinery.
- Hold regular meetings with the team, distributing workloads as well as motivating the team.
- Submit KPI's working towards and achieving P+L's.
- PC literate, use of CRM's, databases and similar web-based portals/tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a proven plant or related hire and management background.
- Previous experience working as a senior hire controller, branch manager, or assistant depot manager, or customer service manager or as a call centre manager or contact centre manager.
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks
- A confident and flexible attitude
- Full UK Driving licence
Benefits for the Rental Manager:
- Monday to Friday 40 hour working week, some flexibility around office hours will go both ways
- Salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Chances to grow in the role and potentially step up into other roles or areas of the business
You would be joining a fresh and forward-thinking company that always strive to provide outstanding customer service. They provide market leading machinery to various sectors and industries. They are now seeking an experienced rental manager to take on the role and keep up with the demands of the environment.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.