Rental Manager role covering various depots around Cambridge, Norwich and London, paying £25k-£28k plus company vehicle and bonus. You will need to hold a driving licence to fulfil this role to work at multiple sites. You may also be required to stay away during the week, in which you will be covered!
A new opportunity has become available to join a successful national hire company as a rental manager to work at some of their busiest depots. You will be working within a team, assisting in the day to day requirements of the construction equipment hire department and will be dealing with customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions.
Responsibilities of the Rental Manager:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Liaise back to the depot for all orders for on/off hires.
- Taking orders on site and at customers premises
- Arranging bookings of equipment for various sectors.
- Resolving any complaints in person
- Attend site and customer visits/meetings to improve customer service & bring in new business
- When in the depot you will assist the team to turn around all hires
- Assist with other general duties as and when required
Requirements of the Rental Manager
- Previous experience working within the hire industry would be beneficial
- PC literate with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication/customer service skills with a clear telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks along with a confident and flexible attitude.
Ideally, you will have previous experience working as a Hire Controller. Hire Coordinator, Senior hire controller, hire & sales negotiator, rental manager or Plant controller within plant hire / tool hire / access hire or accommodation/lifting hire.
Benefits for the Rental Manager:
- Up to £28,000 per annum DOE
- Pension Scheme
- Training and career progression available