Rental Manager - IMMEDIATE START. Join a friendly working environment where no two days are the same. No weekend work and this is an impressive opportunity to progress!! This role is commutable from Croydon & surrounding areas.
- Every day is different from assisting with a new contract to loading up the van.
- As a Rental Manager you will be dealing with customer site enquiries face to face, over the phone and via emails, arranging the on and off hire of machinery.
- Covering for the manager and senior team ensuring all tasks and functions run as normal
- Coordinate allocation of duties including some routing for drivers
- Chase up all quotes or enquiries to maximise business and gain any x hire opportunities
- This role offers progression to move into more senior leadership positions, with the chance to learn from and cover for others.
This is a highly rewarding company that supply their very own hire equipment out to many construction suppliers across the country. Due to their success, they are on the hunt for a Rental Manager to work alongside the management team.
To Be Successful as a Rental Manager
You may have previous experience working as a Hire Controller, Hire Manager, Senior Hire Controller, Hire Coordinator, Hire Negotiator, Tool Hire Manager or a Hire Supervisor and you may have knowledge of the hire industry, whether it be Heavy Plant, Powered Access, Tools, or Plant Hire including Scissor Lifts, Diggers, Excavators, Cherry Pickers, or related.
Benefits for the Rental Manager
- A chance to progress into a more senior role
- Up to £30K DOE
- The role is Monday to Friday only
- Friendly working environment
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays!
Keen to know more? Apply now or contact Dario via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01933 667228.