A new Senior Hire Controller/Hire Manager opportunity has arisen to join a company within the construction hire industry. You will be able to commute from Wellingborough, Northampton, Daventry to get to these depots. You will support more than one depot in this role. You will have a mix of plant hire, tool hire and possibly access/lifting experience.
Hire Manager Job Role: You will be hands on raising orders, covering all typical trade counter duties.
- As the Senior Hire Controller/Hire Manager, you will be dealing with customer site enquiries over the phone and emails, arranging the on and off hire of machinery.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that equipment is available for delivery at designated dates/times.
- Chase up any quotes or enquiries to maximise business and gain any x hire opportunities
To Be Successful as a Senior Hire Controller/Hire Manager
- You will have previous experience as a rental manager, hire manager, depot manager, senior hire controller.
- You will have previous experience working within the hire industry, whether it be Mon-Mech Plant, powered access, tools or plant including scissor lifts, diggers, excavators, cherry pickers, or related.
- PC literate with good attention to detail. You may have used Syrinx, Insphire or a similar CRM system
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks along with a confident and flexible attitude.
Benefits for the Senior Hire Controller/Hire Manager
- A real chance to progress into a more senior role
- Training provided
- Up to £33k DOE
- No weekend work!