New Sales Administrator role: Can you commit to working Monday-Friday, 0730-1700. The office is commutable from Middleton, Openshaw, Ashton-under-Lyne & Oldham. Full training is provided and will take place near to Old Trafford.
Do you have customer service and administration experience? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Then this role could be for you. An exciting opportunity has become available to join a reputable construction company. You may have worked in a hire, rental, trade or trade counter or merchant environment.
This is an opportunity that you should not let pass, as you will be working with a fresh and forward-thinking hire company that strives to provide outstanding equipment and customer service every time. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking a sales administrator that has the enthusiasm and determination to join and motivate the team, as well as keep up with the demands of the working environment.
The Role of the Sales Administrator:
- You will be dealing with customer enquiries, building relationships, and maximising sales opportunities where needed.
- You will be converting enquiries into orders, following the process through.
- You will be account managing, making sure that the equipment and service provided meets the customer's needs.
- Following company policies and procedures.
- Assisting within the yard when necessary.
To be successful in this role, you will have previously worked as a sales administrator, internal sales, telesales or sales controller. You will have previously worked within a fast-paced, customer service environment. It would be advantageous if you had previous experience within engineering or construction with knowledge of various CRM's / databases.
Benefits for the Sales Administrator:
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays!
- Training and career progression available.
- Mon to Fri only - no weekend working.
- Strong package with a guaranteed bonus paid monthly. Please discuss this with us.
- Company rewards for invested efforts.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.