Kick start your career with our brand new Sales Advisor role commutable from Epsom. A rapidly growing company are currently looking for a Sales advisor and are adding to their internal sales team.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be regularly dealing with customers both via emails and over the phone who may require assistance with their products. Resolving any queries or claims that arise in a timely and satisfactory manner as well as ensuring that all paperwork is correct and up to date. You will be able to take quotes from customers and assist in converting these into warm leads or sales.
The Sales Advisor will be keen to receive training, take on coaching and be looking at further career prospects and new challenges in the future. Long-term careers are possible with lots of investment taking place with expansion plans ahead this sounds like an opportunity you can get your teeth into.
Responsibilities of the Sales Advisor:
- Assist with quotes, purchase orders and sales administration
- Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner
- Able to upsell / cross sell and gain appointments for external sales reps
- Handle sales enquiries over the phone, via the companies internet portal and from sales staff
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that equipment is available for delivery at designated dates/times
- Shadow your supervisor to learn new skills and cover at departmental meetings
To be successful in the role of Sales Advisor you will have previous experience as an Internal Sales Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Sales Controller, Hire Controller, Sales Assistant or Hire or Sales Negotiator.
Skills you may possess:
- Accurate administration
- PC literate
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks
- A confident and flexible attitude
Benefits for the Sales Advisor:
- A change to progress into more senior roles in the company as they continue to grow.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Up to £27k DOE - please discuss fully as other roles will command a higher salary
- No weekend
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.
To learn more @ the Sales advisor role APPLY or call/email 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org