Sales Assistant - A friendly working environment, future career development, brilliant company. A fantastic opportunity.
Duties of Sales Assistant include:
- Deal with customer queries and orders in a professional manner
- Helping out in the yard with deliveries
- Convert enquiries into order via email and telephone
- General hire controller / sales assistant tasks
- An industry leading construction company
- Great Reputation and great equipment
- Awards for excellent
To be successful in this role you could have previously worked as a customer service representative, customer service advisor, internal sales, sales advisor, sales negotiator, Hire Controller / Coordinator / Negotiator, Rental Manager, rental supervisor, Tool Rental Supervisor. Service controller, Sales Controller, Office manager, construction Administrator, Administrator, Service Administrator, Rental Administrator, Customer Administrator, Sales Assistant
You may have used Insphire, Syrinx, Point of Rental, MCS, Rentmaster or other rental software’s. (Not essential)
Benefits for the Sales Assistant
- A friendly working environment
- Blue Chip, established company for over 20 years
- Fantastic team
- Future progression!
- Salary up to 25k!
Please note this role requires a full UK driver's license