Join a growing team of like-minded professionals who are hungry to be successful. Following comprehensive internal training you will earn commission on every placement you secure plus the opportunity to earn a bonus on top as a Sales Consultant!
In addition, through on-going training and development, we offer the opportunity for career progression along with great benefit packages.
Take a look below and apply for to be a Sales Consultant today.
What does a Sales Consultant at PATH Recruitment do?
All good recruiters are resilient, energetic, motivated, and driven individuals. Simply, they help match people to job opportunities. Some of your day will involve:
- You will speak to job seekers on a daily basis, helping them to find a job successfully and changing their life!
- Hunt for and successfully negotiate business with potential clients who are looking for new employees.
- Find amazing, talented individuals from a range of different sources that will be suitable for your clients job opportunities.
- Become an industry leading consultant and viewed as an expert in your field!
To be successful as the Sales Consultant the following experience is desired but not essential:
- Sales experience (Ideally in a target driven environment)
- Customer service experience
What training is provided for the Sales Consultant ?
- Join our intensive training academy, an on the job training course that will have you delivering results almost instantly.
- You will learn all fundamentals, a breakdown of what it takes to become a successful consultant and how you can do it too!
- Understanding our industry - you will become an expert!
- Learn how to find and manage clients / candidates effectively.
- Learn how to win and grow new business.
We are a team of motivated, successful recruitment experts who specialise in the construction equipment hire industry. For 20 years we have been one of the leading recruitment companies in this sector. Our average staff retention is over 7 years... Some of us have been here over 10 and still love it!
Benefits - Where do we start?
- OTE circa £35 - £40k pa (includes basic salary plus commission on any revenue generated)
- Bonus scheme (on meeting individual and team targets)
- Comprehensive training and on-going "On the job" Training
- Benefit packages including generous medical and health care cover (as career progresses)
- Retail rewards scheme
Click here to read why you should join team PATH!