Working in a small team for a market leading company. This Sales Controller role will involve dealing with a high volume of customer enquiries and outgoing sales calls, business-to-business cold calling experience, dealing with rehires, along with carrying out administration duties. This will be a fantastic opportunity to join a leading national hire company offering a competitive salary + career prospects.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 1 years' worth of experience within a telesales environment and ideally will have construction experience.
Responsibilities of the Internal Sales Executive
- Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner.
- Telesales, incoming and outgoing calls.
- Excellent administration and attention to detail.
- Pro-actively promote the Company at all times.
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Assist in converting enquires into orders.
To be successful in this role you may have previously worked as a Telemarketer, Call Centre Agent, Telesales Executive, Customer Service Advisor or Internal Sales Executive and have done Business to Business Telesales.
Benefits of the Internal Sales Executive
- NO WEEKENDS!
- Career Progression
- Equipment Training
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.