Are you an excellent sales person who is ready to exceed all targets put before you? Are you ready to earn at least £60k - £80k in the next year? Get seriously good monthly bonuses for each truck/unit sold. Starting salaries are typically £35k DOE with up to £5k a month viable. Join this specialist construction hire company as a Area Sales Manager covering across the North, North East and North West and further afield. This company has some really exciting products & growth plans in place, and you will play a vital part in making it happen!
As the Area Sales Manager you will:
- Be tasked with account managing existing clients while creating new business revenue through innovative and creative marketing and networking techniques.
- Making and taking sales meetings to introduce your product as well as building a customer portfolio and managing these on-going relationships.
- Arrange presentations, proposals and negotiations.
- Achieve and exceed allocated sales targets.
- Work on projects on construction and new building sites
The Company looking for an Area Sales Manager:
A well-recognised industry leader within the construction plant rental industry, with an enviable reputation for customer service, now have an exciting career opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join the organisation that has grown and invested heavily, providing a great environment for career progression.
This would suit a candidate with external / field sales experience. You may come from either a Plant Hire, Construction Hire, tankering, sweeper hire, HGV sales or similar environment. You may have sold into the drainage or utilities sector.
To be successful within this position, you will have previously worked in positions such as an Account Manager, Sales Representative, Field Sales Person, Area Sales Manager, Field Sales Representative, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, BDM or related roles.
Benefits for the Area Sales Manager:
- Package of £60k +++ some ASM's can ear north of £100ka year in bonus
- A chance to be a part of an expanding company within the hire industry.
- 25 day holidays plus bank holidays plus get your Birthday off !
Apply for this Area Sales Manager role today to be apart of this great working team! Alternatively, contact Josh on 01933 667223 or at Josh.email@example.com