New Sales Manager role paying £45k-£65k DOE
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Sales Manager within material handling? This would suit someone who a strong background within new business in the material handling world.
The Role: Sales Manager
- Sell the benefits of an excellent range of equipment with the support of a business who is committed to customer care.
- You will be tasked with account managing existing clients while foocusing on creating new business.
- Making and taking sales meetings to introduce your product as well as building a customer portfolio and managing these on-going relationships.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations.
- Achieve and exceed allocated sales targets.
The Company looking for a Sales Manager is:
An established and well-respected company who boast various strings to their considerable bow wish to improve sales opportunities across their former fleet and brand new technologically advanced equipment
You may have worked as a Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Regional Sales, Field Sales within the material handling/forktruck industry.
Benefits for the Sales Manager:
- Basic salary of circa £45,000 - £65,000
- Bonus scheme / commission scheme
- Company car or Car allowance (Fuel Card)
- Career progression
- Healthcare Scheme
Apply for this Sales Manager role today to be apart of this great working team! Interviews can start immediately - reach me by applying or on 01933 667220 / firstname.lastname@example.org