Capital Equipment /Heavy plant / OEM /dealership plant hire Sales Representative paying up to £50k + uncapped bonus + car
Looking for a new challenge as a Sales Representative within capital sales...then keep reading! A chance to earn an uncapped bonus, covering the North West, bring your knowledge and experience and connections from the Dealership network or very heavy plant. You may have quarrying or mining knowledge too.
A real chance for the new Plant Hire Sales Representative to make a name for themselves in the industry
The Role: Capital Equipment / Plant Sales Representative
- To build the company brand in the north
- Sell the benefits of an excellent range of equipment with the support of a dealer who is committed to customer care.
- To make use of a fantastic competitive advantage the dealership has in the largest excavator sector in the UK.
- You will be tasked with account managing existing clients while creating new business revenue through innovative and creative marketing and networking techniques.
- Making and taking sales meetings to introduce your product as well as building a customer portfolio and managing these on-going relationships.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations.
- Achieve and exceed allocated sales targets.
- Hold a Full UK driving licence.
The Company looking for a Sales Representative
An established and well-respected national plant sales company who can sell exclusive capital equipment / plant machinery equipment into the UK market so why wouldn't you join this rewarding sales team as a Sales Representative today!
You may have experience in either Capital Equipment Sales, Plant Machinery, Agricultural Machinery Sales, Sales Representative, or any related industrial equipment. If have you sold machinery such as Terex / Mecalac, Atlas Copco, Manitu, Hyundai (heavy line), Takeuchi, JCB, Manito, BOBCAT, DOOSAN, HITACHI, HYSTER, HYUNDAI, KOMATSU, KUBOTA, LIEBHERR, MERLO or Case new Holland / agricultural machinery, you could be the ideal candidate! You may be working as a Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Execuive, BMD - Business Development Manager or as Field Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Benefits for the Sales Representative
- Basic salary of up to £50,000 + unlimited bonus (please discuss your expectations fully with us)
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- 28 holidays + bank holidays!
- Training and development available
Apply for this Sales Representative role today to be apart of this great working team! Interviews can start immediately. If you come from the above mentioned backgrounds apply and you can reach me on 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org