Are you ready to be part of a friendly, ethical & growing team? Join this specialist hire company as a Business Development Manager covering the South East.
As the Business Development Manager you will:
- You will be tasked with accountmanaging existing clients whilecreating new business revenue through innovative and creative marketing and networking techniques.
- Making and taking sales meetings to introduce your product as well as building a customer portfolio and managing these on-going relationships.
- Arrange presentations, proposals and negotiations.
- Achieve and exceed allocated sales targets.
- Identify new business potential and liase with neighbouring divisions to capitalise on opportunities.
Join a market leading national hire company in specialist construction/plant equipment and are currently looking to recruit an additional ambitious Business Development Manager to join their thriving sales team.
This would suit a candidate with internal sales experience with knowledge of Tool Hire, Plant Hire, Tankering Hire, Waste Collection Services, Drainage Hire or Site Accommodation Hire.
To be successful within the role of the Business Development Manager, you will have previously worked in positions such as an Internal Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Representative, Area Sales Manager, Technical Sales Representative Hire & Sales Coordinator, Hire Desk Controller, Rental Manager, Sales Controller or Sales Coordinator.
- £49k OTE + Depot Bonuses!
- Company Vehicle
- 20 days holiday + BH (increases with service)
- No weekend work!
Apply today to be apart of this great working team! Interviews can start immediately.