Love connecting? Join a thriving team as a Sales Support Executive! Exciting opportunity awaits for relationship-builders! Apply now for this dynamic Role ? Salary up to £30k | Based near to Crewkerne.
A brand new role has come in for a Sales Support Executive to join a market leading forklift supplier, based near to Crewkerne, where you will be working alongside the Account Manager to perform various administrative tasks, including sales support assistance and being the main point of contact as the Sales Support Executive.
Role of the Sales Support Executive:
- Assisting with processing quotes & sales orders
- Collaborate with the service team to assist with service level agreements and tender documentation and the sales team to support with new marketing opportunities
- Arrange deliveries of equipment
- Arrange quotes, and chase up any leads plus settle any invoice issues
- Keeping track of all equipment issued
- Engage with customers on a daily basis, maintaining strong relationships
- Provide reports on sales figures, turnover and performance targets for internal meetings
- As the Sales Support Executive you will be required to carry out other administration duties pertaining to the after-sales department as required
The Ideal Sales Support Executive will have the following attributes
- Strong administration skills ideally within a construction hire or rental environment for at least 2 years - A Thorough knowledge of forklifts and MHE is certainly a key requirement
- Ability to manage your own priorities
- Develop relationships across all levels within the business
- Excellent communication skills - this role requires an exceptional telephone manner
- Computer literate -Microsoft office with advanced skills in Excel
- Excellent team player
- Strong planning, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt your approach and priorities in line with company requirements
To be successful as the Sales Support Executive you will have similar experience in one of the following roles Executive Administrator, Business Support Administrator, Business Administrator, Office Administrator or Office and Sales Support Administrator. You may also have previous experience with working in the plant hire, tool hire, material handling, powered access, builders merchant or lifting and handling industries.
Ready to take the next step? Click 'Apply Now' so I can discuss your future as a Sales Support Executive. Don't miss out! APPLY and you can reach me on 01933 667223 / email@example.com