A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Semi-Skilled Fitter to join a reputable hire company near Ruislip. If you have an engineering background and are looking to progress your career into the plant/tool hire industry, this role could be for you! Salary up to £28,000 DOE with optional overtime
- As the semi-skilled fitter, you will be trained on various types of tools and specialist equipment including power drills, wacker plates, and butt fusion
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs, and servicing of the machinery.
- Ensure all health and safety is adhered to
- Making sure all the equipment is ready to go back out for hire
- You will have previous experience as a semi-skilled fitter, vehicle mechanic, service engineer, tool fitter, small tools fitter, plant fitter, or plant engineer.
- You will have an engineering background, looking to progress your career further.
- You must hold a full UK driving license
- Hold an NVQ or City and Guilds engineering qualification.
- 30 days holiday inc bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Various discounts for well-established retailers
- In house training on new products
You will be joining a hire company that has been within the industry for over 60 years! They supply market-leading machinery to various sectors throughout the UK. Due to their success, they have become a household name within the industry, and are looking for a semi-skilled fitter who has the passion and enthusiasm to join their highly skilled and efficient engineering team near Ruislip.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.