Senior Hire Controller - Immediate start possible -This is commutable from Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and surrounding areas.
Work for a reputable company within the Plant Hire/ tool hire, access or lifting equipment sector that can offer stability, progression.
The Role: Senior Hire Controller
You will work with the existing team as the Senior Hire Controller within the business, offering an excellent customer service experience dealing with inquiries pertaining to sales and orders by telephone and face to face. You will prepare quotations and manage existing accounts, visiting customers as and when required.
This role offers an excellent career opportunity as our client believes in rewarding success by promoting progression within the company leading to management opportunities in the future for the right candidate.
Responsibilities: Senior Hire Controller
- Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner both locally and nationally
- Lead a team of Hire Controllers
- Every day in hire is different so flexibility will be key around hours of work, tasks to complete
- Assist in the coordination of the fleet of equipment from basic tools to specialist one-off orders.
- Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Assist in converting enquires into orders.
Requirements: Senior Hire Controller
- PC literate
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner
- Full UK driving license
- A confident and flexible attitude
- Previous management experience
- Previous knowledge of the hire industry would be an advantage however not essential as product training is available
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Up to £35k DOE
- No weekends
- Training available