Senior Hire Controller - Join a friendly working hire desk team based near Morley. Join a hire company that offers great benefits such as career prospects, private healthcare, and has an excellent company culture + MORE!
Responsibilities of the Senior Hire Controller:
- Build and maintain customer relationships and maximise sales opportunities where needed.
- Converting enquiries into orders, following the process through.
- Supervising other members on the hire desk, prioritising workload and ensuring you work as an efficient and effective team.
- Maintain all paperwork is up to date and filed correctly
- Resolve any queries or claims that arise in a professional manner
Work for a fresh and forward-thinking plant hire company that strives to provide outstanding equipment and first-class customer service every time. Due to their continuous expansion, they are seeking a Senior Hire Controller to join their busy hire desk.
Previous experience working as a hire controller, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller, hire and sales coordinator, hire and sales negotiator, senior hire controller, rental manager, service controller, hire manager, office manager, sales controller, rental supervisor, service administrator, office administrator or a rental administrator would be advantageous.
It may also be beneficial if you have worked within the following industries construction plant hire, tool hire, specialist lifting equipment, welfare/accommodation hire, powered access, or builder's merchants.
Benefits for the Senior Hire Controller
- Salary up to £34,000 DOE
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays!
- A friendly working environment
- No weekend work
- Future progression!
- Private healthcare.
If you are interested in this role we would love to hear from you!