Looking for a change? Want to be noticed and work with a fantastic team! This Senior Hire Controller role may be for you! | Up to £40k DOE | 33 days Holiday (inc BH), Based near to Hornchurch!
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients as the Senior Hire Controller
- You may cross hire, rehire and source equipment from third party suppliers.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk, looking after top accounts
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
The Senior Hire Controller may have experience within construction, building supplies, plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries.
You will have worked previously as a Hire Desk Controller, Trade Desk Assistant, Hire Desk Advisor, Rental Manager, Senior Hire Controller, Hire Negotiator, Hire Coordinator, Hire & Sales Controller or similar roles.
Benefits for the Senior Hire Controller:
- Up to £40k DOE
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Monday - Friday (NO WEEKENDS!)
- Other company benefits!
Hit the APPLY button now to be considered or find out more information about this Senior Hire Controller role and we will be in contact!
You can reach me consultant via email@example.com or 01933 667229