Senior Hire Controller - Salary up to £32,000 DOE. A fantastic opportunity has become available who is looking for the next step in their career to join a reputable hire company at one of their prestigious depots near Stevenage.
- Salary up to £32,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays!
- A friendly working environment
- Fantastic team
- Mon to Fri only - no weekend working
- Future progression!
- Free parking!
This is an opportunity that you should not let pass, as you will be working for a fresh and forward-thinking plant hire company that strives to provide outstanding equipment and customer service every time. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking a senior hire controller that has the enthusiasm and determination to push the hiring team and keep up with the demands of the working environment.
- As the senior hire controller, you will be dealing with customer enquiries, building relationships and maximising sales opportunities where needed.
- You will be converting enquiries into orders, following the process through.
- You will be account managing, making sure that the equipment and service provided meets the customer's needs.
- Supervising other members on the hire desk, prioritising workload and ensuring you work as an efficient and effective team.
- Following company policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role, you MUST HAVE a full UK driving licence and have previously worked as a hire controller/coordinator/negotiator, rental manager, rental supervisor, assistant plant hire manager, service controller, sales controller, senior hire controller, service administrator, rental administrator. You will also have previous experience working within the construction plant hire industry.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.