Senior Hire Controller - an opportunity has become available for someone who has experience within the plant hire, tool hire or powered access industry to join a reputable plant hire company at one of their prestigious depots near Walthamstow. Salary up to £38,000 DOE, with Monday to Friday working hours.
- Up to 33 days holiday with bank holidays
- An additional days holiday for your birthday
- Company bonus
- Onsite parking
- You will be responsible for scheduling and managing drivers routes and deliveries to control costs and ensure KPI targets are met.
- Ensure all vehicles such as low loaders and beavertails are compliant.
- Arranging the on/off hire of plant equipment.
- Carry out administrative tasks, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Managing delivery and collection of hire equipment in the most efficient and cost effective way.
To be successful:
You will have previous hire industry experience as a senior hire controller, rental manager, hire manager, transport supervisor, transport co-ordinator, transport planner or tool hire manager. You will have logistic experience, previously liaising and managing drivers workloads and diaries.
You would be working alongside an industry leading team, within the plant hire sector, supplying a range of modern machinery to customers throughout the UK. This is an opportunity for a senior hire controller to progress their career further within the industry, taking on the challenge of this role and joining a team that provides first class customer service.