Senior Hire Manager - Immediate start
Based local to Berkhamsted/St Albans. A market-leading equipment rental company is seeking a Senior Hire Manager to work alongside a busy hire team to run and take control of the day to day hire department. This role of the Senior Hire Manager would also suit an ambitious tool hire supervisor, senior hire controller or hire desk manager, as this position is at its embryonic stages of expansion, where there is a huge demand for this specialist range of equipment.
For the right person with a confident and positive attitude, who has the potential to take ownership, there will be a very exciting opportunity to grow the department and team which will bring significant benefits and appealing long term prospects.
Duties of the Senior Hire Manager include:
- Control the on and off hire and stock control of the specialist hire equipment
- Ensure all data is kept up to date accurately using the hire desk system
- Effectively maintain excellent relationships with customers, suppliers and fellow team members
- Generate invoices and purchase orders
- The ideal candidate will have the flair to make the Senior Hire Manager position their own, where you will need to be the central point of contact, to successfully coordinate between a large team of technical experts in the field, capable of efficient asset management
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Capable of multitasking
- Arranging timely logistics, who can work under pressure, will be an essential requirement for the right person.
Experience with Syrinx or inspire would be an added advantage but not essential, however, the experience of similar computer hire software packages will be a distinct advantage.
An attractive salary is on offer, with company benefits and infectious culture working Monday - Friday with the occasional work from home opportunity once establish, and to be agreed.