Join a company as a Senior Welder that offers amazing career prospects! Great medical/healthcare scheme + Day off for your birthday + MANY MORE EMPLOYEE INCENTIVES! This role is ideal for someone looking to expand their skillset or take their big next step in their career.
A Senior Welder opportunity has become available to work within a busy commercial vehicle depot based in the Bath area. Our client is looking for atleast 2 years experience in the following: Team Management, Fabrication and Welding.
Your Responsibilities as the Senior Welder:
- As the Senior Welder, you will be required to supervise and mentor a small team of fitters.
- Liaise with management to make sure all machine repairs are carried out to the correct standards.
- Dealing with Goods in & out.
- Transport & load co-ordination.
- Distributing the workload to your colleagues.
- Dealing with ordering of parts and stock control.
Benefits for the Senior Welder:
- Career development
- Annual appraisals
- Receive employee perks
- You get your birthday off
- Health and Welfare scheme
- Salary up to £31k DOE!
We welcome applications from candidates with previous experience as a Welder Chargehand, Fabricator Chargehand, Senior Welder, Welding Team Leader, Foreman, Fabricator, Mechanical Engineer, Fitter or Welding Technician.
Interviews can be held immediately for this position so be the first to Apply Today!