Be the customer's first point of contact and work on your own initiative in this new Service Administrator position. Work for a national company within the Construction / Plant Hire / Construction Rental sector that can offer stability, progression and opportunities. Based near to St Neots.
Responsibilities of the Service Administrator
- Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner both local and nationally.
- General administration duties & providing administrative support to other departments when required.
- Assist in the coordination of the equipment fleet.
- Scheduling of work, updating engineers diaries. Planning of breakdown / servicing jobs.
- Assist in converting enquires into orders.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Administrator, Service Controller, Service Administrator, Service Coordinator, Service Planner, Workshop Controller, Workshop Scheduler, Hire Controller, Hire Coordinator, Hire Administrator, Hire Negotiator, Rental Manager or similar from a Construction / Hire / Rental background (although this is not essential).
Benefits for the Service Administrator
- Salary up to £28,000 per year DOE
- Training and development available.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- No weekends!
- Health care scheme
Based local to St Neots, this Service Administrator must be commutable from Chawson, Wyboston, Roxton, Great Barford, Biggleswade, Bedford, Sandy, Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
APPLY NOW to be considered for the Service Administrator or contact Dario on email@example.com to find out more!