This Service Controller role will assist the team manager in arranging the repair of equipment and managing calls from customer breakdowns. As the company is growing, this would be a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team within the hire industry.
You will be working for a well-known supplier of a range of construction equipment across the UK who are looking for an experienced Service Controller to join their professional team.
Based local to Wakefield.
Duties will include:
• Ensuring equipment is ready to be hired including unique and bespoke items
• Booking in fitters and engineers nationwide to attend customer sites
• Dealing with customers over the phone and acting as the “face” of the business
• Fast paced role managing a service schedule, reacting to customer breakdowns, hires and enquiries.
To be successful within the role of Service Controller, you will have previously worked in positions as a Service administrator, Hire Controller, Senior Engineer, Plant controller, Service coordinator or Workshop Controller. Our client is keen to speak to engineers looking to move into an office role or existing service controllers potentially with hire experience.
Benefits of the Service Controller role:
• Training and coaching specifically tailored to your own experience
• Ongoing feedback and systems training with mapped out progression paths. Our client loves to promote from within!
• Overall an excellent package with the chance to play a key role in the organisation