Are you looking for a role where you have the opportunity to progress your career further? Then this could be the role for you. We are recruiting for a service coordinator to join an international company based near Chelmsford.
This company provides vertical access solutions and equipment to customers worldwide, supplying to more than 100 countries. With over 50 years experience within the industry, they have become an industry leader, ensuring customer value is at the forefront of the business, as well as safety, efficiency and productivity.
- As the service coordinator, you will be scheduling engineers diaries, as well as providing any administrative support.
- You will be dealing with customer enquiries either through the phone or by email.
- You will be providing account management for a portfolio of sites and customers.
- Ensure all paperwork and logs on CRM systems are up to date.
- You will be liaising with facility and construction site managers to support any field activities.
- You will follow up on any quotes, creating purchase orders and ordering of any parts required.
You will have previous experience as a service coordinator, service controller, service planner, or service administrator, workshop controller, or workshop scheduler. It would be ideal if you held a Full UK driving license, however this is not essential. You will have previously worked within a busy, fast paced environment. It would be ideal if you had previous experience managing a team of engineers workloads, however, this is not essential.
Benefits of the Service Coordinator:
- Up to £28,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (which increase to 25 after 1 year of employment)
- Opportunity for career progression
- Provide in house training