Are you an experienced Service Coordinator? An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Service Coordinator to join a market leading construction company near Sheffield. Offering a competitive salary, overtime & much more!
The Service Coordinator role:
- Manage the damage process ensuring services, inspections & repairs are carried out.
- Liaise with engineers, managing workloads and carrying out any administrative duties.
- Complete Breakdown & repair reports.
- Carry out stock checks for parts.
- Manage all warranty claims.
To Be Successful as the Service Coordinator:
You will have previous experience as a Service Coordinator,Service Controller,Damage Controller,Damage coordinator, Repairs Controller or Workshop controller
- Up to £25,000 DOE, plus overtime
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Health care scheme.
- Company pension.
Sound like the Service Coordinator role your looking for? Apply today!