Due to internal promotion this Service Manager role based in the South East requires the successful candidate to be technically minded and have experience maintaining excavators, dumpers, mini diggers and a range of plant to support your team of engineers and post sales / aftercare team. You will have the opportunity to both receive training and attend product launch meetings here and in the Europe.
You will be working as a Service Manager for a proactive business who supply bespoke equipment into the construction industry
Duties of the Service Manager will include:
• Setting an example to a team of fitters working for you
• Ensuring time sensitive deadlines are met
• Take ownership of all office, workshop, yard and after market staff
• Managing parts, stock and any additional sales / additional products or care packages
• Work closely with all engineers and head office
• Providing technical support, able to diagnose faults remotely
• Providing suggestions of how processes can be changed and made more effective e.g. within the warranty
Service Manager Skills and Experience
• Experience managing equipment availability, stock/parts, budget control, warranty, damages, transport and service compliance.
• You may have worked as a Service Supervisor, after market manager or after-care manager previously
• You may be qualified to NVQ or City and Guilds standard or time served with good knowledge of health & safety, CANBUS etc. Deciding when to fix or when to replace within the fleet.
Benefits of the Service Manager role:
• Training courses and regular 1-1 review meetings
• Salary up to £47k DOE + overtime + van
• Increased holiday allowance with time served.