A Service Manager opportunity has become available to work within a busy plant depot, managing and inspiring a team of 8 engineers. If you have experience within the plant hire, capital equipment or demolition industry, then this role could be for you!
Your Responsibilities as the Service Manager!
- As the Service Manager, you will be required to supervise the engineers, distributing the workload, ensuring all equipment breakdowns are responded to promptly.
- Liaise with the office staff, managing budgets and P&L's.
- All paperwork and records are filled out correctly.
- Dealing with ordering of parts and stock control.
- Assisting with any additional training as required.
Benefits for the Service Manager!
- Salary up to £55k DOE!
- Company car.
- 22 days plus bank holidays. This increases with duration of service.
- Pension scheme.
- Private Health scheme.
- On site parking.
We welcome applications from candidates with previous experience as a Service Manager, Service Supervisor, Workshop Supervisor, Workshop Manager, Workshop Plant Supervisor, Workshop Chargehand, Workshop Team Leader or Leading Hand.
Interviews can be held immediately for this Workshop Manager position so be the first to Apply Today!