An unmissable opportunity to join a well respected and expanding construction plant rental group as a Service Manager, where you will be responsible for the aftersales service, contracts and delivery of a busy depot near Bristol, salary up to £55,000 + car.
Responsibilities of the Service Manager
- As the service manager, you will continuously improve standards and liaise with colleagues to optimise efficiency and identify new business opportunities
- Coordinate services and maintenance of plant equipment
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Assist the engineering team with technical knowlegde on the plant equipment
- Submit KPI's working towards and achieving P+L's.
- Oversee correct use of PPE equipment and health and safety practises.
- Fully conversant with transport legislation
- Ensure full adherence to Health and Safety matters and quality processes.
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a proven plant hire and management background.
- You will also have a mechanical background and technical knowledge of plant machinery such as excavators, dumpers or diggers.
- Previous experience working as a depot manager, service manager, assistant manager, or workshop manager.
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks
- A confident and flexible attitude
- Full UK Driving licence
Benefits of the Service Manager:
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Salary up to £55,000
- Company car
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Health care scheme
- Internal promotions
You would be joining a construction hire company that supply a wide range of plant and construction machinery throughout the UK. They are now seeking an experienced manager to take on the role and keep up with the demands of a busy depot