Up to £25,000 DOE
Our client is a national plant, tool and generator hire company supplying the construction industry. Due to their success and high demands they are seeking an experienced fitter to add to their current, stable team in the workshop.
As a superb team member you will work closely with the Workshop Manager and have the ability and experience to repair and maintain a wide range of small tools as well as carry out PAT testing. Knowledge of generators, power tools, disc cutters, pumps and breakers is essential.
The ideal candidate will be self motivated, with good interpersonal skills, a flexible working and enthusiastic attitude to problem solving in order to maintain a meticulous standard at all times.
- Servicing, repairing and modifying all types of small power tools.
- Electrical diagnostics skills
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
- PAT testing and PDI Inspections
- An engineering or mechanical background is essential
- Knowledge of small generators, power tools, disc cutters etc is essential
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic IT skills
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.