Are you a Tool Fitter looking to work for a growing national Plant, Tool and Generator Hire company that supply their specialist equipment to the construction industry? This Tool Fitter role is based in the area of Braddan with no weekend work!
Responsibilities for the Tool Fitter
- Service, repair and modify all types of small power tools
- Electrical diagnostics skills
- Fulfill administration tasks and complete all service records accurately
- As the tool fitter you will deliver a high standard of customer service
- Maintain Health and Safety to company and HSE regulations
- Carry out PAT testing and PDI Inspections
Apply if you have you worked on small diesel or petrol engines, garden machinery, agricultrual machinery, cars or vans!
Benefits for the Tool Fitter
- Salary up to £27,000 + depot bonuses!
- No weekend work!
- 22 days holiday + BH (increases with service)
- Company benefits such as pension & health scheme
- Progression opportunities
Contact Harry today for more information about this brand new tool fitter opportunity! | 01933 667224 | email@example.com