Are you an experienced Stock Controller within the Construction or Civil's industry? Our client is offering an excellent salary, dedicated training schedule & much more!
Responsibilities for the Stock Controller:
- Negotiating with all suppliers
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and liaise with customers
- Oversee storage of products
- Coordinate audits of all stock and associated consumables
The Company & You
- Experience as a Stores manager, Parts Controller, Stock Controller or similar role within the Construction/Civil's industry
- Working knowledge of inventory management software.
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Computer literate. Emails, Word, Excel etc.
Benefits for the Stock controller:
- £35 - 37,000 DOE
- Dedicated Training & Development
- Medical Insurance
- Career growth opportunities
Apply today to be a part of this great working team as a Stock Controller! Interviews can start immediately