Store Administrator Required – Immediate Start
We are working with a well-established rental company. Due to the ongoing success and growth of the business, they require a self-motivated store administrator to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in a stores administration, workshop controller logistics or parts assistant, role and live within a commutable distance of Bedford, Sandy, St Neots, Biggleswade and Huntingdon
Role of the Store Administrator:
- Placing orders with existing suppliers and maintaining good working relationships
- Taking delivery of incoming stock
- Checking delivered items against orders and delivery documentation
- Stores re-organisation and Stock management.
- Entering received stock on to computerised stores records
- Provide administrative support to the hire desk, workshop manager, and company directors
To be successful as a Store Administrator:
- Proven background in stores, hire controller or Parts advisor role
- Approaches challenging tasks with a "can-do" attitude
- Experience of computer software systems
- Have worked in either construction, Transport/logistics, or plant hire however as long as you have a steady store background we can discuss.
Benefits for the Stores Administrator:
- Training alongside a good starting salary
- 44 hour working week with an early finish Friday!
- Fun and friendly environment
If you know of anyone in a stores admin/controller role locally then feel free to share with them.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.