Strategic Account Manager
Established for 50+ years, this Temporary Accommodation (Cabin) Hire business is fast paced and driven by quality and customer service. They are currently seeking an experienced Strategic Account Manager who specialises within a similar industry.
As a Strategic Accounts Manager you will be responsible for driving sales of bespoke welfare and accommodation (cabin) units to the construction industry, Events, Education, Healthcare, Rail and Highways sectors. Your territory will cover Midlands / South East England so overnight business trips may occasionally be required.
The ideal Strategic Account Manager will:
- Have a proven track record of winning new profitable business within the cabin hire sector.
- Bring knowledge of various hire sectors.
- Manage Major client accounts working on key projects across the South West region.
- Meet with regional and national managers regularly to share success
- You will be a natural negotiator and will increase spend with existing/lapsed clients while generating new business
- You will be confident in presenting products to a broad range of clients.
To be successful in this role you will have previously worked as a Sales Representative, Field Sales Representative, BDM, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Area sales manager or similar role and have vast experience and knowledge within the hire industry.
Benefits for the Strategic Accounts Manager
Package of circa £60k DOE
Sounds like the role for you? Apply now! Call Dario on 01933 667228 or send your CV to email@example.com.