Are you an experienced Workshop manager? We are working with a family owned construction rental company, who are offering an outstanding salary, Bonus scheme, training & more!
Responsibilities of the Workshop Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the service department
- Provide technical support to engineers & customers
- Manage the service process from start to finish
- Maximize workshop utilization to ensure excellent turnaround times
- Manage budgets
Please apply for the Workshop manager role if you are based within a commutable distance of the East Northamptonshire area, with knowledge of the following sectors, Construction Plant, Cranes, HGV's, Material Handling, Road sweepers or more!
To be successful you may have worked in positions such as a Workshop manager, Depot Manager, Service manager, Plant hire manager, Technical Service manager etc
Benefits of the Workshop Manager
- No weekend work!
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- OEM Specialist Training
- Lots of additional benefits
Hit the APPLY button today if this Workshop Manager role is of interest to you!