This newly created role of Telesales Advisor is to support the busy internal team of a reputable hire company. The successful candidate will have experience generating new business through cold calling and progressing warm leads whilst maintaining an exemplary level of customer service.
Benefits for the Telesales Advisor
- Salary up to £24k DOE
- Commission paid monthly
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Role split between office and home.
- Outgoing telephone calls to new, existing, or potential customers
- Support the Sales Team by following up leads and making appointments
- Maintain customer contact, updating with any new products or services
- Send out introductory information to new clients to generate new business
- Build strong business relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Administration - the Telesales Controller will administer key accounts
To be successful for our Telesales Advisor role you may have previously worked as a Telemarketer, Call Centre Agent, Telesales Executive, Customer Service Advisor or have done Business to Business Telesales. Knowledge of any hire, rental or construction sectors would be very advantageous.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Tenacious go getter who does not take a no at face value!
- Ability to work to targets
- Excellent grammar, communication, and IT skills