We have an exciting opportunity for a Test and Run Fitter to join a national hire company who are expanding and currently seeking a Test and Run Fitter to join their team local to Hanwell.
Responsibilities of the Test and Run Fitter
- As the Test and Run fitter, you will be required to deliver and collect a range of small tools such as whacker plates, floor saws and drills.
- Assist with the unloading and loading of the vehicle.
- You will adhere to all health and safety standards, as well as keeping the van clean and tidy.
- You will complete any relevant paperwork.
- You will also be required to carry out any servicing and cleaning of the hire equipment.
To be successful, you will have previous experience as a test and run fitter,driver fitter, PAT Tester, workshop fitter, tool fitter or small tools fitter. You will have previous experience delivering small tools to construction sites. You will also ideally have previous experience PAT testing or servicing small tools, working on manufacturers such as Makita, Stihl, Hilti or Bosch.
Benefits of the Test and Run Fitter
- In-house training
- 28 days holiday - Bank Holidays included!
- Overtime paid at an additional rate
- Career Progression
You will be joining a reputable small plant and tool hire company who is becoming a household name within the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are looking for an enthusiastic fitter / PAT Tester to join their new team at one of their new depots.
Monday – Friday role
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.